- Wisconson Department of Natural Resources: DNR employees can use this data to update and maintain information on the state's beaches.
- Wisconson County Health Departments: State employees in the health departments can use this data to maintain information about the conditions of the beaches.
- Team Phoenix: The developers are responsible for creating the application, making sure it works as requested and expected.
- Beachgoers: People who visit the many beaches in Wisconsin can be informed of the safety of the lakes they wish to go into.
- Student Interns: Interns of the state, normally college students with biological backgrounds, whose job is to go out and complete the survey’s this app assists in.
- Volunteer Groups: Groups of volunteers who may take the role of a surveyor of Wisconsin beaches, a person of ranging skills and training.
- Trained Surveyors: Employee's of the state whose primary role is to go out and survey the state’s lakes.
- DNR/Wisconsin Health Employees: Employee's of the state whose primary role is to go out and survey the state's lakes.